CrossFit Championships Today
Plan:
Today is the 4th (I think) annual CrossFit Championships put on by CrossFit Seattle. A few former/current NW CrossFitters will be participating, with others coming to show their support. It's being held at Carkeek Park this year, it should be fun. Will post results later today.
Results:
WOD:
50 Sumo Deadlift Highpulls with two 16(men)/12(women)kg Kettlebells
2.5 laps around park (~1mile)
Tire Drag (4 lengths of small section of parking lot, drag tire connected to rope hand over hand)
Chuck & Run (Throw a 25(men)/15(women) lb ball, run after it, rinse, lather, repeat for two lengths of a section of the lawn)
50 Push Press with 30(men)/15(women) lb Dumbells
Burpee Broad Jumps a length of the lawn
I'm unsure of everyone's time, but they will be posted on the CrossFit Seattle park in the next few days, so I'll update this post then. The event was really fun, lots of folks from all around the area were there, and I think there were 48 total competitors.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home