posted by Craig Cooper @ 4:30 PM 3 Comments
Sunday workout at the pool to get ready for the Lake Padden tri:1200 yd swim40 squats800 yd swim80 squats400 yd swim120 squatsJanice: 59:00Travis: 54:58
nice, that's a lot of swimming.
F*** yeah is it!!!Oh, and I posted Travis' time wrong, it was 49:51. We started with the clock at 5:00 so I got his mixed up.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Sunday workout at the pool to get ready for the Lake Padden tri:
1200 yd swim
40 squats
800 yd swim
80 squats
400 yd swim
120 squats
Janice: 59:00
Travis: 54:58
nice, that's a lot of swimming.
F*** yeah is it!!!
Oh, and I posted Travis' time wrong, it was 49:51. We started with the clock at 5:00 so I got his mixed up.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home