Um, yeah, we're working out outside again today
Plan:
Same CrossFit time, same CrossFit place.
I've received several requests for a Saturday am workout. I'm down, how does 9am sound? Post responses to comments or email me directly.
The votes are in! 9am it is. This will be our last Greenlake workout, we'll discuss where else we can meet tomrrow and then I will update the blog. I'll explain at the workout.
Results:
WOD:
6 Rounds:
200m Run
15 Suitcase Deadlifts
15 Bleacher Jumps
Ch.: 18:38
Re.: 19:53

6 Comments:
Is there a Saturday workout planned at all? If so what time? 9am I vote....
I'm up for a Saturday am workout, too.
It's 103 degrees here in LA :D
Love,
Hagop
9am Saturday sounds good
I could do 8 but have somewhere to be at 9:30 way up north. If you guys decide on 9 though, that's cool. -Rebecca
Hey C, I won't be making it to the workout this morning. Something's come up. See you on mon. morning, G
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home