posted by Craig Cooper @ 3:32 PM 2 Comments
Hope everyone wasn't scared off by Elle today. Next time I will have the kids go next door! Happy Summer!
Bummer about the push in the schedule. As for Wednesdays, I was going to start going when the dust settled (literally) at home. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to get my ass out of bed on Saturdays.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Hope everyone wasn't scared off by Elle today. Next time I will have the kids go next door! Happy Summer!
Bummer about the push in the schedule. As for Wednesdays, I was going to start going when the dust settled (literally) at home. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to get my ass out of bed on Saturdays.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home