Notice Schedule Change Please
Plan:
I'm going to start attending the 5pm class at CrossFit Seattle Mon-Fri, which means that I can't hold an evening class until 6:30pm. Schedule change starts today, so we'll plan on meeting at Gas Works Park tonight at 6:30pm.
Based on the poll results it looks like we'll have enough people to justify offering a 7:30am Class on wed/fri, so I'll ask Dave today if we can offer those times. I'll report back when I know more.
Results:
09:00:
Every Min, on the Min, for 20 Min:
7 Thrusters
9 KB Swings
Gina (15#, 12kg): 17
Coryn (25#, 16kg): 16
Jenn (25#, 16kg): 13
Erica (20#, 12kg): 13
Leanne (15#, 8kg): 13
Rebekah (15#, 8kg): 13
18:60:
Every Min, on the Min, for 20 Min:
6 Thrusters
8 KB Swings
Christina (20#, 16kg): 9-17
Mindy (20#, 16kg): 9-17

1 Comments:
I have some portable ipod speakers I can bring tonight. Craig, do you want to bring your pod so we can get pumped up?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home