09:00:
5 Rounds:
21 KB Swings @ 24/16kg
15 Sumo Deadlift Highpull @ 32/24kg
9 Overhead Press w/ 35/25lb DBs
Coryn: 15:49
Jenn: 23:09
Erica (12kg, 20kg, 20lbs): 16:42
Leanne (12kg, 16kg, 15lbs): 17:20
18:30:
1200m Run
30 SA Hang Power Snatch @ 45/30lbs
10 SA Overhead Squats @ 45/30lbs
800m Run
20 SA Hang Power Snatch
20 Overhead Squats
400m Run
10 SA Hang Power Snatch
30 SA Overhead Squats
Mindy: 24:26
Christina: 27:43
Kara (20lbs): 25:44
Rachel (25lbs): 27:11

2 Comments:
19:10
On the phone with Dell customer service until 19:00...at least they actually fixed my problem.
14 jumping lunges
12 v-ups
on the min, every min, for 20 min.
Score: 20
I did this workout again because:
a) I'm not all that creative,
b) I could do it in my den,
c) no equipment necessary,
d) We all scored 20 last time so I wanted to up the ante.
I still got 20, but this was definitely harder that Friday morning!
See you tomorrow at 7pm.
Nice work Janice : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home