First Benchmark WOD in the Garage

09:00:
"Helen":
3 Rounds:
400m Run
21 KB Swings @ 24/16kg
12 Pull-ups
Barry: 9:55
Daryll: 12:37
Coryn: 13:24
Jenn: 18:25
*Brad: 13:39
*Leanne: 15:47
19:00:
As Many Rounds in 15min:
5 Deadlifts @ 1.25xBW
20 Wall Ball Shots
Christina: 5
LB (Lisa B.): 4
Mindy: 4
*Lisa: 5
*Vlad: 4
*Rene: 4
CrossFit Injured:
As Many Rounds in 15min:
5 Deadlifts @ 62kg
250m Row
Janice: 4

3 Comments:
I was there too!!! =)
As Many Rounds in 15min:
5 Deadlifts @ 62kg
250m row (instead of wall ball)
Janice: 4
Vlad, that looks terrible, I can't wait to try it!
Janice, so sorry that I didn't post your results, I didn't take a picture of the board, so I was working from memory, apparently it's worse than I thought.
YOUR memory? Bad?? You can remember and keep track of 20+ people's weights for ump-teen number of lifts and whatever else goes on up there in your brain...I've always been impressed with your memory...=)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home