Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What's My Name Again?

In our search for a home, we've decided that we want to stay away from a location specific name and instead choose something more universal, more telling of the CrossFit philosophy and methodology. Any suggestions you guys have are appreciated, either shoot me an email or post your ideas to comments. Some clever ones already in use:

CrossFit Revolution
CrossFit Evolution
Cutting Edge CrossFit
Element CrossFit
CrossFit Catalyst
Elite CrossFit

I was thinking either Alpha CrossFit or Urban CrossFit. Thoughts?

09:00:

"Cindy"
As Many Rounds in 20min:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Coryn: 12
Brad: 10
Jenn: 8


19:00:

3 Rounds:
500m Row
21 Push Press @ 40/30kg
21 Pull-ups

Josh: 25:38
Mindy: 29:44
Vlad: 29:51


3 Rounds:
500m Row
30 Wall Ball Shots
15 Ring Rows

Christina: 20:23
*Janice: 18:59

3 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 1:49 PM , Blogger rAchel said...

I do like Urban CrossFit, but it doesn't say much about the philosophy...

What about 'Endurance CrossFit'?
or 'CrossFit MAX'

Or name it after a chick name like the prescribed workouts, but something new.

Just some thoughts...

~r

 
At August 14, 2008 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Mr. Herrman said...

I like Urban, but if I'd seen the 2 choices either I would have had to vote for Alpha CF for obvious reasons (http://www.alphamartialarts.com)! Cheers, Chris

 
At August 14, 2008 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Mr. Herrman said...

"either" should have been "earlier"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home